5 common grammar mistakes you should not make in an interview
Reading Time : 5 min
“India has the largest number of English speakers, and so often they all make the same grammatical mistakes”
1. Before entering the interviewer’s cabin
If you can walk, you can come in.
2. When introducing yourself
There is nothing like a good or a bad name
3. When talking about your education
Passed out means to faint
4. When talking about when you appeared for your exams
The teacher writes and gives the exam, the student takes the exam
5. Getting back to the interviewer
Reply and revert, both mean to get back. You are saying I will get back back.
E-mail and SMS manners
Shine bright in your career! Free courses in interview preparation, career planning, shining in the workplace and financial freedom and budgeting .