SHINE WITH SURF PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ATTEND A “SHINE WITH SURF” EVENT AND STAND A CHANCE TO WIN A SHINE KIT VALUED AT R30,000.
• The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd ("the Promoter").
• The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
• Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant's participation in the competition and the participant's receipt/possession of the prize.
• This promotional competition is open from 28 September 2018 and ends 1 December 2018 in the following stores, in accordance with designated timeframes of the activations. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
Diepsloot - 29th September 2018
Phumulani Mall - 6th October 2018
Golden Walk - 13th October 2018
Kilner Park - 20th October 2018
Ebony Park - 27th October 2018
Baragwanath - 4th November 2018
Chris Hani Crossing - 17th November 2018
Clayville - 24th November 2018
• To enter, participants will be required to:
a. Purchase a 2kg or 3kg pack of Surf handwash
b. Write their name and telephone number their till slip
c. Place the till slip in the competition entry box at the “Shine with Surf” event/activations
d. Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase
e. Participate in the SHARE YOUR SHINE video booth activity at the event
• Each Grand Prize winner will receive a SHINE KIT consisiting of:
a. 1 x R10 000 clothing voucher
b. 1 x R10 000 laptop computer voucher
c. 1 x R10 000 cash voucher
d. Total value of prize per winner is R30 000
• Total Prize give away is:
a. Minimum of 2 x Shine Kits valued at R60,000
• Any prize not taken up for any reason within two months of notification will be forfeited.
• All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
• One winner will be selected by means of a random draw on 15 December 2018 and will be notified via contact number supplied. A futher winner will be selected by the Promoter from the SHARE YOUR SHINE video footage that has been shared online based on the creativity and entertainment value of the video and how much it has been shared.
• The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited in accordance with the rules.
• The vouchers will be sent electronically to the winner. In an instance where this is not possible – formal vouchers will be courier to the winner.
A copy of these rules can be found on the the Surf Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/surflaundrysa/
. Consumers may also dial the following share call line to access terms and conditions - 0860 222 451.
• The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
• The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
• The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att : Legal Department.
• Neither Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd, their promoters, agents and distributors nor any of its associated or subsidiary companies, directors, officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant in connection with this competition or use of the prizes.
• No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
• NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
• The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
• Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
• The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
• In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter's reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
• Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
• The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
• All participants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.